Thursday, December 2, 2010

Canada (Alberta) Telephonic Survey and Data Entry

RFP ID: CC-0164
We are Alberta; Canada based organization looking for expert vendor for Telephonic Survey & Data Entry.
[A] Budget: Looking for Proposals
[B] Scope of Service:
(2) Assistance on developing the survey and questionnaire design
(3) Designing questionnaire in collaboration with our representatives
(4) Conducting the telephone survey with 400 residents
(5) Data entry and analysis
(6) Prepare a final report with key findings with associated graphs/tables
(7) We wish to have results of the survey in time in early March, 2011
[C] Work Performance:
Performance of the work will be Offsite. Vendor needs to carry work in their office location.
[D] Eligibility:
Onshore (Canada Only)
More info:

http://www.rfpmart.com/request-for-proposals/call-center-rfp/1436-canada-alberta-telephonic-survey-and-data-entry-deadline-december-17-2010.html

http://www.7outsource.com/request-for-proposals/call-center-rfp/1436-canada-alberta-telephonic-survey-and-data-entry-deadline-december-17-2010.html

14 comments:

  1. Nice article, I really like this theme about something that I like:) Keep up the good work guys, I know how much effort you put into your posts:)

    .....!!!!!

    document management system
    indexing document
    document management policy
    records management
    document imaging software

    ReplyDelete
  2. You made a few fine points there. I did a search on the subject matter and found the majority of folks will agree with your blog.

    Moving Australia | Furniture Removal Australia | Moving Household

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. You are offering very cheap services..I like your service...contact me through my blow link...
      property in gurgaon
      properties in gurgaon

      Delete
  4. I really like this theme about something that I like' Keep up the good work guys, I understand how much effort you put into your posts.commercial buildings

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excellent post.This was actually what I was looking for, and I am glad that I finally came on this website! This for sharing
    and keep up the good work…
    property in noida
    Wave city center
    wave city center Noida

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love what you guys are consistently up too. Such clever work and reporting! Keep up the great works guys...
    3 BHK Premium Apartments t27 Noida
    High Rise Tower t27 Noida Expressway
    New Towers at Noida Expressway

    ReplyDelete
  7. I’m speechless. It is a excellent blog and very attractive too. Nice work!But i want to suggest you guys that you should invest in noida projects like Mirage Yamuna Expressway and Eldeco Property in Noida.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I need to say your website is really helpful but i would like to suggest you to invest in residential projects on noida expressway like paras the rise and Eldeco Apartments in Sec 119.

    ReplyDelete