Tuesday, December 7, 2010

USA (Washington) Website Redesign using CMS

RFP ID: WD-0522
We are Washington; USA based organization looking for expert vendor for Website Redesign using CMS.
[A] Budget: Looking for Proposals
[B] Scope of Service:
We are looking for creative, qualified, experienced and professional vendor to redesign current website to improve usability and appeal using CMS (Content Management System)
[C] Work Performance:
Performance of the work will be Offsite. Vendor needs to carry work in their office location.
[D] Eligibility:
Onshore (USA Only)
More info:

http://www.7outsource.com/request-for-proposals/web-design-rfp/1465-usa-washington-website-redesign-using-cms-december-13-2010.html

http://www.rfpmart.com/request-for-proposals/web-design-rfp/1465-usa-washington-website-redesign-using-cms-december-13-2010.html

28 comments:

  1. Awesome website! Your style is so fresh in comparison with most other people. Thanks for posting whenever you have the opportunity to, I will be sure to save your website!s

    Moving Australia | Furniture Removal Australia | Moving Household

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, thanks for this post. It is exactly what i was looking for. Look forward to reading more tips! Advertising

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many things are provided instructive. I'm really happy to this message.Obtained valuable information and pointed out that it has more. Treadmills India

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm actually joyous to this message.Obtained precious data and sharp out that it has more.
    steel shed

    ReplyDelete
  5. I dont think that there is the requirement of any development in Outsourcing Company but yes maintenance is always require.


    noida new projects

    ReplyDelete
  6. our method is so new in evaluation with most other people. Thanks for posting when you have the opportunity.
    Industrial Steel Buildings

    ReplyDelete
  7. Replies
    1. Wow I am looking this type of services..@ cheap rate....can we contact...

      property in gurgaon
      properties in gurgaon

      Delete
  8. Nice sharing! i am absolutely amazed to see such opportunities available in international market

    pakistan web development company
    web development services pakistan
    web design company pakistan

    ReplyDelete
  9. Excellent post.This was actually what I was looking for, and I am glad that I finally came on this website! This for sharing
    and keep up the good work…
    property in noida
    Wave city center
    wave city center Noida

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love what you guys are consistently up too. Such clever work and reporting! Keep up the great works guys...
    3 BHK Premium Apartments t27 Noida
    High Rise Tower t27 Noida Expressway
    New Towers at Noida Expressway

    ReplyDelete
  11. I need to say your website is really helpful but i would like to suggest you to invest in residential projects on noida expressway like paras tierea the rize and Eldeco Inspire Sector 119 Noida.

    ReplyDelete